In-Person Child Welfare Trainings
We are currently providing trainings (*see below) through our contract with the North Carolina Division of Social Services. As part of our commitment to you, we seek to provide accessible, responsible and safe learning environments for our participants.
Click on the links below for more information about our in-person trainings. To register for all of the events (except Co-Training Heart to Heart), please submit an online application at www.ncswlearn.org. For Co-Training Heart to Heart, please reach out to us at the email below.
- Navigating Child and Family Teams: The Role of the Facilitator
- Building Cultural Safety
- Connecting with Families: Family Support in Practice
- Co-Training Heart to Heart
- Domestic Violence Policy and Best Practices in Child Welfare
- Engaging the Non-Resident Father for Child Welfare Staff
“Very good content, interaction and the trainers were AWESOME!”
For further general information, call the Center at (919) 513-2339 or email us at email@example.com.