Work With Us
Students are an integral part of the work we do at the Center and perform invaluable services with initiative, dedication and professionalism. Students are key to moving much of our project and research work forward.
We hire undergraduate and graduate students to assist us in various disciplines across NC State University. The Center’s student workers and interns support our research efforts and contribute to program development and community engagement opportunities. In return, students receive a high-impact learning experience and acquire applied knowledge grounded within their field of study.
Current Job Openings
Communication Student Worker
- Work with Center for Family and Community Engagement staff to write social media posts and website news stories.
- May also update its social media policy and strategy and support other communication efforts as needed.
- To support this work, the student will take university branding training and work under the oversight of other communication staff.
- This student will get to work alongside a graphic design and marketing strategist.
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Demonstrated ability to write copy or similar writing experience
- Majors include communication, English, public administration or other areas of the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Pay: $15/hour for undergraduates and $18/hour for graduate students. The number of hours/week are negotiable.
- Application Deadline: Feb. 2, 2022
- How to Apply: Email Marianne Latz at email@example.com
Featured Impactful Students videos
Meet our friend and former communication student worker and intern, Rikki Camarillo. Rikki was responsible for our social media management and developed our current social media strategy plan. Hear what Rikki has to say about her experience at CFACE.