2021 International Conference: A Call to Action to Change Child Welfare
On behalf of Kara Allen-Eckard, Dr. Glenda Clare, Deborah Day, and Child Welfare Family Advisory Council members are pleased to be presenting at this conference.
Kempe’s International Virtual Conference, A Call to Action to Change Child Welfare is now open and our Conference Agenda has just been released! This is the first child welfare conference of its kind, organized to create community, connections, and relationships and to encourage curiosity and challenge traditional structures and ideas. This year’s event will take place from October 4-7, 2021.
- 200+ progressive and transformative sessions, over 60 hours of learning, that will inspire change through dialogue, thought leadership, systems change, innovative practice and accessible research
- 25+ International exchanges and discussion halls intended to build international connections
- 8 keynotes sessions
- 140 interactive workshops
- 35 conversation circles
- Eco-friendly virtual format – no traveling required!
- On-Demand Access to session videos during the event and for 1 year after – we know you are busy, watch on your own time!
- $100 Flat Registration fee
- Register Now: KempeConference.org.