Now Hiring: Policy Analyst
We’re looking for an advanced graduate student to join our center in support of policy research. At the center, you’ll have an opportunity to research and evaluate policies related to substance use and addiction, in support of our North Carolina Addictions Specialist Certificate Program for Paraprofessionals.
- Assessing the need for addictions specialist training.
- Determining policy implications for people purchasing learning.
- Writing policy briefs based on existing evaluation data.
- Developing course materials on federal and local policy related to substance use and addiction.
- Pay: 9 hours/week at $18-$20/hour. We pay graduate students $18/hour and doctoral students $20 and this position could be either one depending on their background.
- Application Deadline: Jan. 19, 2022
- How to Apply: Email Marianne Latz at email@example.com.